Wincc 7.4 Redundant server configuration

chapani

dear all,

i'have set redundant server Wincc SCADA configuration with 4 client applications. redundancy is enabled and is working properly, clients are fully operational, but i have issue to read on client active server name.

internal tag @RM_SERVER_NAME is working on servers runtime, but on clients it doesn't work, on client the field has a mark like when used tag without connection to PLC.

any help would be appreciated!

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, Could you please take a look at the attached scheme in PDF. I'm planning such a single-user redundant system. I can not understand how...
Replies
Views
Hello, The only option for redundant connection from two redundant WinCC PCs to a S7-400H system is industrial Ethernet and Redconnect software...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am working on a project with WinCC Unified v16 PC system and want to create an option on the screen to export logs to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom