WinCC 7 Print Script

Eng.Abdo

dears

i want to create start and stop button in WinCC V7 in which i can start printing my event list and stop it at any time.
i normal condition my printer is printing every time an event occurs in the list. is there something to do with the line messages or maybe via script it can be done? if its via script can you suggests the script which i can use.

please advise

thanks

Similar Topics

Hi I want to print some trend in wincc control trend using check box. But I have problems with the VBS code, when I check some option I print a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, i have 1 WinCC Server with 3 monitor, i want to add a print hard copy button for every screen in which it will print that screen only...
Replies
Views
The question of our customer: After a cleaning process (23 steps) he wants to have a report of that process. This has to contain the 23 logged...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am Using a tp177 to print an alarm report which requires a start and end time to be specified.I have created 2 internal tags for start...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom