Wincc CheckBox print trends

gustavo_dias

Hi
I want to print some trend in wincc control trend using check box. But I have problems with the VBS code, when I check some option I print a trend (this part is ok) but when I uncheck my trend stay in my grafic.
My VBS code:

Dim Graf, chkbox, Select

Set Graf = ScreenItems("Control1")
Set chkbox = ScreenItems("Check Box1")

Select = "Processvaluearchive_1"

If chkbox.Process = 1 Then
Grafico.TrendIndex = 0
Grafico.TrendTagName = Select&"\"&"Var1"
Else
End If

If chkbox.Process = 2 Then
Grafico.TrendIndex = 1
Grafico.TrendTagName = Select&"\"&"Var3"

Else
End If

Last edited:
First of all, what version of WinCC are you using? Flex (2007/8)? Comfort/Portal (v11/12/13)? Scada (v5/6/7)?

Second, are you trying to hide the individual lines from the trend, or do you want to hide the whole trend object?