WinCC Comfort Panel - DataLog, TrendView

RSPL

Hello!

This is my first post on this forum, so welcome.

I'm writing an application on Siemens Comfort Panel (TP1900) through WinCC TIA Portal V11 and I have a problem.

My client wants to have a logger for process values tags. These tags should be logged only when some bit changes and stops when it's 0. (ex. Tag_01 = 1 - data is logged, Tag_01 = 0 it stops - bit trigger). Ok, but the problem is that I need to store this logged values and must know the time stamp of every value. What is more, when I show those logged tags on trendview he also can back to the history values (archive data). But the problem is he wants to only show those packet data from for ex. 1 log ago, 2 logs ago or 10 logs ago (for me log is all values of some process value when Tag_01 = 1 till it's 0). Of course it must be shown in trendview with timestamp. The log must start when this bit changes, not when he clicks on button (this would be a PLC Tag bit).

Can you help me please or give me some advice where can I find a proper examples or how can I do it?

Thank you...