WinCC custom alarm view

xarow

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom alarm view in WinCC?? the default alarm view doesn't meet our design requirements for the project.

I need some other columns and a different order of the columns.

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a custom alarm view in WinCC?? the default alarm view doesn't meet our design requirements for the project.

I need some other columns and a different order of the columns.

Which version of WinCC?

For WinCC Advanced, i think it is possible to change which columns are displayed (in the properties), but you can only choose from the included possibilities. I don't think you can change order. You can also create custom controls (ActiveX), but I'm not sure how you could access the internal alarm server.

If you use WinCC Pro or WinCC SCADA, then I think a lot more customization options are possible. Not sure on the details tho.

What extra columns do you want displayed?

Well, I need those columns: Priority, Date and Time, Location, Description, Code and Status.

So I hoped I could use the aditional texts as extra columns for the location and code, and use a extra column to show the status of the alarm (acknowledged or not).