WINCC Demo.. Where else than Siemens?

niranjanrout

Hi all

I am new to this forum and I wish all of you best of luck and success in whatever you do.

I have started working on Simens technologies recently since the new plant I am inslatting uses Siemens. I have preveous experience with other PLCs and Processes. I also am a web developer and used ASP and SQLServer for two years.

I am setting up a simulation on PC and allready have S7 Lite and PLCSim installed and talking to each other. To visualise this I need either WINCC demo version or any other HMI which cam communicate to PLCSim via MPI.
I have asked for the free demo CD on simenes site but didnot get it yet.

Where else can i get it?

Thanks in advance...

NIRANJAN