WinCC Flex 2007 Advanced and Alarm Logging

Hi,
i have a problem. i have to mp270 panel. and i must save "alarm logs".
i can it. the file (whic is alarm_lod_10.csv) in the "storageFile2"
but when i power of panel, all alarm logs are empty in the alarm screen in WinCC Flex program.
i opened the explorer in the panel. and i saw csv files. but i cant open it.
what can i do?

Last edited:
I open mine in excel and use the import data function.

Did you go under:
Alarm Management - Settings - Alarm Classes
and specify which alarms you want to store in your log?

yes i do

I open mine in excel and use the import data function.

Did you go under:
Alarm Management - Settings - Alarm Classes
and specify which alarms you want to store in your log?

Yes, i setting alarm classes. but when power off and power up the panel, all alarms empty. i can see the alarm file which name is "alarm_log_10.csv". but in the wincc panel page does not show. and i dont know how can see old alarms.

Do you have an alarm view that views the data from the card?
That will tell you if it's actually writing to the file.

If it's writing to the file then clearing at power up.

If you trigger some alarms and power down and pull the card can you see the log?

Sounds like the option for "Response at runtime start" is set to "Reset log" instead of "Append data to existing log

Let me explain my problem again.

Do you have an alarm view that views the data from the card?
That will tell you if it's actually writing to the file.

If it's writing to the file then clearing at power up.

If you trigger some alarms and power down and pull the card can you see the log?

Sounds like the option for "Response at runtime start" is set to "Reset log" instead of "Append data to existing log

Let me explain my problem again.
A project created in the system I want to save the alarm. One mp270 10 "panel in the system there. WinCC also created alarm log. And save the log files to the storageCard2 said.
To view the logs from normal alarm alarm alarm page to create a different settings, did the necessary. In fact, the system is running. I see the logs. but the energy of the cut panel created at the time of the alarm can not see again.
StorageCard2 also found. Csv extension panel can not open the file. I would wear these at once for usb usb panel name direver asks.
Even if the program disconnected the alarm from within the energy of the past the chance to see Do I? Do you wonder if one way or different?
Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

So you say It is creating the log file on the Compact flash card (Storage 2) and you have an alarm view that shows the alarms.

But when you cycle power the logs are gone?

When I was testing my setup I would trigger some alarms. Power down HMI. Pull the compact flash card and put it in a PC then view the CSV file in excel.

Only items I can think of are the one I mentioned above about the "Response at runtime start" or that your alarm view is set to view alarm events instead of alarm log.

So you say It is creating the log file on the Compact flash card (Storage 2) and you have an alarm view that shows the alarms.

But when you cycle power the logs are gone?

When I was testing my setup I would trigger some alarms. Power down HMI. Pull the compact flash card and put it in a PC then view the CSV file in excel.

Only items I can think of are the one I mentioned above about the "Response at runtime start" or that your alarm view is set to view alarm events instead of alarm log.

Hi,
Yes you are true. i see a ".csv" file. ane maybe i can open another PC. but i want to see all old alarms, in the WinCC panel. is it possible?