WinCC Flex - Activate IO Field

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm still working on my panel (for those who have seen my other posts, I'm having problems and delays figuring out the GraWin...), I have one doubt on how WinCC Flex works...

I have one IO Field (some number) and I need that each time that number changes (IO Field modificated) another bit gets ON, so I went to the properties of the IO Field and on the "Events", there is one called "Activate", but when does "Activate" works?, each time I press the IO Field?, each time I enter a new quantity?...

Hope you can help me

Juan

I usually go to the properties of the tag itself - under events - change value then perform whatever function i need.

Similar Topics

How to activate active X timer in Wincc flex i got this error. Is the active X timer have anything to do with scripts bescause mine...
Replies
Views
I have a strange problem. I have 2 OP277 panels, both have the keys K4 and K5 for switching between Automatic and Manual. Problem is, on one...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom