Wincc flexible 2008 and s7200 plc

freeze

I have win-cc Flexible 2008 and s7200 plc. I successfully programmed it via micro-win, but when I tried to connect it to win cc there was no response. Can anyone help please..

I have win-cc Flexible 2008 and s7200 plc. I successfully programmed it via micro-win, but when I tried to connect it to win cc there was no response. Can anyone help please..

How u are connecting it, how many cpus are there, what is the interface ur using.
Have u created tags correctly, what about the connection u must have created?

How u are connecting it, how many cpus are there, what is the interface ur using.
Have u created tags correctly, what about the connection u must have created?
There is just a single laptop. I used it to program the plc "s7-200 cpu214" successfully. But when i tried to connect it with the wincc, there was no response.
Here is the detail

baud rate = 96200 bps
cable ppi
one memory tag M0.0
one input tag I0.0
two outputs Q0.0 and Q0.1

Program is simple

M0.0 energizes Q0.0
I0.0 energizes Q0.1

At the basic level I just want to see their response in wincc before going to complex screens.

All the tags have been correctly configured, they run fine in simulation and do their job, but when it goes to runtime operation, there is no response at all.

If you can help me through this, my whole project is struck at this point.

There is just a single laptop. I used it to program the plc "s7-200 cpu214" successfully. But when i tried to connect it with the wincc, there was no response.
Here is the detail

baud rate = 96200 bps
cable ppi
one memory tag M0.0
one input tag I0.0
two outputs Q0.0 and Q0.1

Program is simple

M0.0 energizes Q0.0
I0.0 energizes Q0.1

At the basic level I just want to see their response in wincc before going to complex screens.

All the tags have been correctly configured, they run fine in simulation and do their job, but when it goes to runtime operation, there is no response at all.

If you can help me through this, my whole project is struck at this point.
Some kind of usb cable do not support winccflex runtime.Let check with a real com port on a desktop PC.And make sure your PG/PC set correctly (S7 online-Cable....)

Some kind of usb cable do not support winccflex runtime.Let check with a real com port on a desktop PC.And make sure your PG/PC set correctly (S7 online-Cable....)
Thankyou for replying but i have already done pc/pg interface with no results.

Also when i tried to connect wincc flex with Glofa GM4 plc with c-net drivers and com port 1, there was no result either.

Now i have started to think that it was not a good idea to get wincc flex.

Can you provide me with the list of components of wincc flex that are required for runtime operation?