WinCC Flexible 2008 problem

inst_tech

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone can help me..... I've just installed an MP277 Touch and everyting appears to work apart from one major problem! I've created an alarm page where all the alarms display correctly and can be acknowledged but when a new alarm comes in a large DOS (if you see what i mean!) type screen appears right in the centre and stays there until I can acknowledge the alarm.

I'm wondering if there is a checkboxed ticked or if this is something to do with the fact the whole project was imported from an old OP27 screen then modified to suit?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Inst_tech

The alarm view can be found in the template, and you have to activate layer 1, 2 or 3 to see it (dont remember which of these layers it is).
When you remove the alarm view, you should think about how you tell the operator that an alarm has activated. The alarm page you have created will not always be active.

Thanks Jesper.

I've had a look at the configured alarm view and it says that its layer 0. However on the template layer 0 is highlighted in red and can not be deselected. Any thoughts?

Cheers
inst_tech