WinCC Flexible 2008 SP3 and string multiplexing

flapus

Hello guys,

I suffer a problem with KTP 600 DP and CP312C

I declare my tag, string:

String 1: DB [DB_mux] DBB 626
- string length is 30 chars
- DB_mux is varaible from PLC (Int)

When I run a program with WinCC Simulation everything works!! Data are available - perfect.

But when I download program to KTP 600 DP I have a problem:
- all variables excepting my String_1 are available. :confused:
- String_1 is shown as a ############# (similar symptoms to disconnected cable). :confused:

On one page in similar way I'm trying to show around 10 similar strings. Does anyone have any idea, what could be a problem ??

I can only tell, that I tried with normal addressing (instead of DB_mux I put constant) and It is working !! Than problem is not connected with amount of data.