WinCC front/back didnt works

Neviem

Hi all,

I have SIMATIC WinCC V6.0 SP3a Build: 6.1.1.0

When I try to bring one object front/back it works.
When I make (from those several objects) one group, then front/back doesnt works.
When I make some new object, front/back also doesnt works.
I have in project one big background (as part of group) and it is always on top and front/back also doesnt works on this group.

Thanks for any help.

The front/back function only affects objects on the same layer, so verify that the objects you are trying to manipulate are not on different layers. I have never seen what you described but maybe using separate layers can solve the problem with your background by placing the background object on a lower layer than the objects in front of it.

By the way, I would bring WinCC to SP4.