WinCC German to English font problem

Carlhinley

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to what I've just had.
The HMI program was written by a German programmer with WinCC , now I had made a minor change and uploaded to the HMI with my English version of WinCC . Basically The font changed on the HMI and all the settings were compared and were the same??

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Many Thanks!

I think I've seen something like that before, and the fix was something in the windows control panel on the PC with the runtime. Can't recall the details, though.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am working on a project with WinCC Unified v16 PC system and want to create an option on the screen to export logs to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom