WinCC PictureWindow - Menus and toolbars

automat_plc

Hi,

please, few advices ...

if have three pictures, which i named: Page1.Pdl , Page2.Pdl and START.Pdl.
And in picture START.Pdl(which is a StartUp picture) i have only one item PictureWindow1.

For this item, PictureWindow1 (NOT for any Picture.Pdl), I prepared Menus and toolbars,
with two Menu elements: Page_1 and Page_2., to change pictures and caption texts in this item PictureWindow1.

Onevent Open picture(START.Pdl) in item PictureWindow1, it opens picture Page1.Pdl with
caption text and mentioned prepared Menus and toolbars.

So, i want to configure that prepared Menus and toolbar(rather Menu) to change Picture.pdl in PictureWindow1, example from Page1.pdl to Page2.pdl(with Menu element:page_1) and inversely with Menu element Page_2, via VBS-action.

NOTE: i want to do that with Menus and toolbars which are prepared exactly for PictureWindow1,
as i wrote above, or otherwise suggests.
But, I don't want any Menus and toolbars in START.Pdl picture, that is for sure
emotion-1.gif

Thanks a lot!!