WinCC WebNavigator unresponsive

Bosco

Hey guys!
I'm currently using a Webnavigator to work with our WinCC v6.2 project. Up until this morning, this worked without issue. I did a reboot on the HMI server this morning, and now my webnavigator clients are not responsive.

What I mean is: the clients connect to the server and display the opening page (including tag data), BUT clicking anywhere does nothing. I cannot change the page or bring up any controllers, etc.

I can change the startup page, and it will load any page, including tag data. But, again, the mouse clicks do nothing. Hope you can help me out!

Similar Topics

Hi, im having trouble with using web navigator in tia portal. I have installed both web navigator server and client in my server pc and web...
Replies
Views
Dear Support, I am working on a new WinCC Professional V15.1 project. My customer wants to use active directory with my application. I understand...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WinCC server where users connect to using Webnavigator. What I want is a method to record at the server the login and logout...
Replies
Views
Hi. When using WinCC and the webnavigator, is there any way to force a script (Global C-script) to be executed on the server instead of on the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I have a problem when publishing WinCC pictures and scripts to the WebNavigator. In Global C-scripts i added some constants...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom