WinCC <-> WinCCFlex

Jeebs

Hi,

In WinCCFlex you can configure the tag update to: cyclic continuous.
Within this tag you can configure: On change > Set Value > Second tag (with value of first tag) - basic tag value copy.

This always works/gets executed when runtime active.

How do u get the same in WinCC v.6.2? - basic tag value copy independant of active picture.

I know how u can do it within the current picture.....but I need it to be a 'background action'.

Hoping to learn something new....as always

Jeebs

Ons sal dit maar self moet soek
Maybe kan die help

GetTagMultiWait Get multiple tags but wait for PLC answer
SetTagMultiWait Set multiple tags but wait for PLC

of

GetTagRaw and store in byte array ,manipulate , and
SetTagRaw send to array in PLC

Eric