WinCC with S7-300 and SLC500/4

jm76

Hello everybody
Somebody know if is possible connect to Wincc with a S7-300 and SLC500/4.
Because wincc have a port MPI/DP the same that S7-300, but the SLC500 not have the same protocol..

Thanks advanced

Hi,
I have the same problem, I want to connect 2 PLC :
*S7-3005316-2DP (with free ethernet port)
*AB SLC 504
I want to connect them via WINCC, it s possible?

Hi
Yes, this is possible.
Wincc V7 have the following drivers

Allen Bradley - Ethernet IP
SIMATIC TI Ethernet Layer 4
SIMATIC S7 Protocol Suite

Thank's for the answer,
for th S7-300 i have an ethernet free port but for AB SLC504 i have an RS232 port.,i think that the DF1 is the appropriate drivers.

You welcome.
I don´t know if is possible use RS-232 direct to Wincc, I think this not possible.
But if you don´t have ethernet card for your SLC 504, so you can use OPC, with this, you will don´t have any problem.

I think that's possible with the DF1 protocol.
For the OPC solution, it's my last issue, i think to add a new module of ethernet port,have you any idea what's the model and it's possible or not?
thanks

This link is for PLC-5 not SLC!
So you can change the CPU!
Here, there is a lot of people that are very good!
I hope they give their opinion