wincc

reza.meftahi

hi friends.i installed wincc v6.0 sp4 .when i want to attribute dynamic dialog to an object it doesnt work and wincc returns "wrong expression/formula ".
please help me.

I have no WinCC at hand to test it, but try this:

Since your NewTag1 is a 16 bit word, try to shift from 'BOOLEAN' to 'BIT'. Then you get a new input field where you can specify which bit number you want to use.
NB! Byte x+0 has address 15-8, byte x+1 has address 7-0.

Kalle

OK, now I think I know why:
You are editing the background color of a group of symbols. Try to ungroup and edit the symbols who need color shift individually.

The 'normal' way to achieve what you want here, is to draw bitmaps in different colors and link them to a dynamic valued tag.

Kalle

dear kalle ,i checked this procedure on standard objects (like circle) and it was same problem.it seems i have problem with making dynamic for all objects.

best regard
reza