wincc

kbn_120184

hi everybody
when i am opening a project in wincc it as asked start locally i have accepted then i have changed the local computer as server but when i am activatin the project it says
"the configured server is not available. do you want to open the project using the local computer as the server?"
wht it means.i am working on winccc6.2.
so can amy one help me to solve the issue

You have to change WinCC server name to your computer name. Find server setup in your WinCC explorer and change name.

Similar Topics

is there any free trial version available for step7 professional and wincc comfort v17. i searched and downloaded TRIAL Download STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am working on a project with WinCC Unified v16 PC system and want to create an option on the screen to export logs to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom