Windows 10 and Rslogix5000 v20

HereForBeer

I've been running all my Rockwell software on Windows 10 for several months with no issues. Early today, Windows did an update and now Rslogix 5000 doesn't open! Studio 5000 is running perfectly thought.

" There was an error logging onto the security server. Unexpected error encountered when logging into the security authority. ( An unexpected error occurred after the user was authenticated. Access privileges for this user may be misconfigured."

Rslogix5000 error.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Ran into a problem recently with Studio/Logix regarding Windows 10. According to my update history, I updated to version 1709 of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Would it be ok to install logix5000 v19 on a win98 pc? It's going to b slow but will it work?
Replies
Views
Just in case anyone was curious if it works or not. I had to log in as Supervisor to setup RSLinx drivers and setup activation. This is a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom