Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 Official General Availability Date

That's a great point that I haven't seen mentioned here. Just use a second removable hard drive. Only takes a second and beats the heck out of dual booting.

What laptop? 'Cause, as cheap as even 2.5" HDD's are now, I've found it much quicker to just pop the HDD from the bottom of my Dell, and pop in another, configured as I like for whatever I need.

Similar Topics

Hi guys. We use a desktop computer running a application via factorytalk to allow operators to interface instead of a HMI. The hdd is...
Replies
Views
Here is my setup, I have a SCADA Server running Windows Server 2008 which running my Wonderware InTouch DAS server. I have multiple Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know when Rockwell will start supporting Windows server 2008? I ordered a new server and I asked for Server 2003 amd our IT...
Replies
Views
Dealing quite a bit with Windows Server and thin-client type issue lately. Our IT department deal mostly with enterprise level stuff so they...
Replies
Views
Hello: Question for SCADA/HMI experts. One of our customers is responsible for planning and selection of key technologies for manufacturing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom