Wireless Switch

Take a look on Schneider Electric Harmony XB5R wireless and batteryless pushbuttons.

•25m with the receiver installed in a metal electrical cabinet
•Boosted to 40m with use of external relay antenna with the receiver installed in a metal electrical cabinet
•100m in free space.

Have used them and they works fine.

http://www.schneider-electric.ca/si...ocal/automation_and_control/harmony_xb5r.xml#

This looks like more what i would like to use.

There is a repeater option with a 5m cable have you used it? Can you just extend it further ? Can you have two repeaters, so i can put one on either side ?

Similar Topics

We have an existing, working system using GE MDS iNET900 radios for PLC -> PLC communication. They are tied to four dedicated ports in a Cisco...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, please I am trying to configure a moxa switch Awk 5222, The manual says the web manager is 192.168.127.253,i have set my computer...
Replies
Views
I need to tell a pump to turn on or off from a great distance about 4000 feet. The plc I am using for controls, (DL-05). Has it's only slot used...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a transfer car that has a Cat 5 Ethernet Cable that is running in a festoon type system. I would like to go wireless...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used any remote control sender/ receiver relay that they can recommend? Here’s the application… Corporate hired some Six Sigma...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom