WirelessHart as data exchange interface

nideal

We want to integrate a dedicated PH PID controller, implemented in a small PLC, to the main process controller. The basic idea is make possible sending the ph setpoint and monitoring valve position from the control room. There is a WirelessHart network already working, monitoring some instruments around the field. Is it possible to use any kind of adapter, module, card, etc, to exchange data between those controllers? Any advice about making the ph controller a wirelesshart node, as the others network devices? Maybe we need an analog input/output interface communicating through wirelesshart.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Anyone that has any experience with WirelessHART? I am looking at A system where I need to poll the processvalues from 15 transmitters via...
Replies
Views
Dear, I´m working now in my thesis of degree Electronic Engineering and I have the next problem I´m need connect the gateway wirelessHArt SWG70...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom