Wiring limit switch to SureServo drive

For our system using a sureservo drive with Ziplink module, we have a limit switch that will be our "Home Sensor." Should the limit switch be wired to a PLC input, or to the servo drive ziplink digital input? I see there is a Zip link digital input option for a Home Sensor (#24).

Dig inputs.JPG

Would have to read the manual. I see inputs for your drive that would come from both sensors AND the controlling PLC. But to answer your question, yeah... the home sensor would be connected to your drive DI's.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am working on a project involving some stepper motors and limit switches. I am utilizing an s7-1200 1212C DC/DC/Relay. I have a...
Replies
Views
The original limit switch wiring configuration on Door Simulation are LS1 = N.O. LS2 = N.O. Upon reading on the exercise, there is a "For...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, the scenario is: I have already completed the drawing package for my system utilizing an A-B 440R-N23126 (Minotaur) safety relay. SoS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom