Wonderware and Rslogix 5000

DBLD99

Ive always been a Allen-bradley guy, but we took on a job that demands wonderware, can anyone help me with importing rslogix 5000 tags into wonderware. thanks for your time

Im looking for someway to import my controllogix tags into wonderware, like sometime of import utility. Where I dont have to put all the tags in manually. I know in 5000 I can save it as a csv file and do a DBLoad in WW, but the file format is different. I have a about 450 tags to import, and there is no way I want to put all these tags into WW manually. I hope i answered your question

Similar Topics

Just upgraded to v21 with the descriptions and rung comments being saved in the processor. However when I change the description in the PLC...
Replies
Views
Doesn't anybody know if is it possible to have the RSLogix Emulate running my process code and have it displayed on Intouch 10.5 on the same...
Replies
Views
I have RSLogix5000 (ver 20) install on my laptop (windows 7) Just installed Wonderware latest version for the first time. Now my Eithernet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently, interfacing a controllogix PLC to Wonderware Intouch 9.5 via the DASABCIP Server. In the DASABCIP server, i just enter the...
Replies
Views
I am using Wonderware Indusoft with RSlogix Emulate 500 on my laptop. When I run Indusfot, my data are not population on HMI screen, and I get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom