Wonderware Cannot Access Topic problem

jack.large

Wonderware 7.0
CTIos 5.2 Running as a service. Suitelink also running as a service
Windows XP.

I keep getting the Wonderware Cannot Access Topic error.

I have verified that the topic names in CTI and Wonderware are the same.

I can ping on the PLC that I am trying to access.

Using the CTI Diagnostics tool, I can see the PLC.

However it appears that Wonderware and CTI are not communicating.

I had something like this in the past and when I open CTI, I has to right click and select " run as"administrator. It seem to be some type of privileges problem. I also seem to remember that I was unable to run it as a service. Once I put it in service mode it was a pain to get it out of this mode. I had to go on CTI's website and get the information on how to stop it. It's been a few years and my memory isn't that great.

Last edited: