Wonderware DASOMFINSEnet + Finsgateway+Omron CJ2M

mus_creative

Hello and good day to everyone,

I need someone help on setup a communication between Omron CJ2M + Finsgateway + Wonderware.

I already create all setting using Cx programmer and Finsgateway, and the communication between both Cj2M and Finsgateway seems to be ok but the problem is only lies on wonderware... for your info I use DASOMFINSEnet in the SMC. I set network configuration as follow the finsgateway adn CX programer but it still pop up "routing table error " inside the log viewer of SMC.

Hope someone can help me with this, I already troubleshoot this thing for 3days but still not ok. :confused: :confused:

Thank you in advance for you kind help. thank you.

:site:

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom