Wonderware Intouch Alarms

I understand what you're trying to do...what you have looks like it would work....here's an alternate application script where you change the alarm limits depending on the value of your motor status...If it's 8 or 18, the HiLimit alarm will be set, otherwise you set the HiLimit to some value high enough where it won't bother you.

IF M1_status==8 OR M1_status==18
THEN M1_status.HiLimit=7;
ELSE M1_status.HiLimit=300;
ENDIF;

Thanks RET for the idea. Your suggestion would save time if I have to change these values. It's easier to change them in the script than to modify every single value in the Tag dictionary.

Similar Topics

For those familiar with Wonderware, I'm trying to embed a list of all inhibited alarms into an intouch app. I want it to look similar to the built...
Replies
Views
Hi all We are on a critical path of commission a system we are working on with InTouch Scada system. We have three nodes, one development and two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom