Wonderware Intouch - AlarmViewerCtrl properties window

retleh10

Hi guys. I am using Intouch Wonderware. Does anyone know how to enlarge the AlarmViewerCtrl properties window? In my case it is cut off as in the screen attached.

Bez tytułu.png

2 ways..
Just insert the window and drag the corners to size.
OR
In the bottom left there are 2 sets of numbers.
One set is your selection location (pixels from top and pixels from right)
The other set is size (pixel height and width). This is best to get everything the right size (dragging does not always give a good number)

I can't drag the corners of this window or modify its size like a created window. It's properties window of AlarmViewerCtrl. The only thing I can do with it is to move it around. Any other thoughts?

Odd... what display resolution are you using?
Also.... you are not using an increased windows display scale....ie... you are at 100% and not above.

Last edited:
On my laptop 1920x1080. The window that I created in Intouch is 1024x768,I changed the size but but it didn't help.

Okay, I reduced the screen resolution to 1680x1050 and it works.

Edit: However, it did not help, my mistake. The problem is still there. :(

In your Windows display settings, you do have the scale set to 100%?
I have had issues with windows when I use a higher display scale, like 125%.

If the app you are working on is 1024x768 and your development PC is higher you can change the settings in "Intouch.ini" in app directory to keep your 1024x768 windows from resizing when you run in 1920x1080.
Edit or add (if not there) ScaleForResolution=0, buy default it is ScaleForResolution=1
Now when you open it in 1920x1080, the windows stay at 1024x768.

Scale is set to 100%.
Change ScaleForResolution in Intouch.ini did not have any effect. :(

It only helps when you have a app that is 1024x768 that you want to open at a higher resolution, but you do not want the windows to resize, (not everything resizes correctly).

Is there any other way to open the Column Details (Global) tab? I need to edit the columns and delete some of them.