Wonderware Intouch Tags

shazad5444

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear Friends,

I reinstalled wonderware intouch in the machine and ran backup (Communicating through RSLINX- NO DAServer). Our more than 90% tags are communicating and working fine except couple of tags, which are related with machine RPM and vibration. Same tags I can see through Rslinx OPC Test Client. To verify the the tags communications I configured other floating addresses in the same tags and they work fine but our specific tags are not working. SLC 500 is running behind. Can you friends guide me where is the possible problem?

Dear Friends,

Problems resolved, I deleted access node and created new, after that ran the application and all tags showed up. Hope it will help someone.

Similar Topics

We had a power outage at a site and there are two machines that run their own instance of Wonderware Intouch 2017 SP3. With this power outage the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am going interface the Wonderware Intouch with SCADAPack RTU through Modbus. I have the following IO counts. Analog - 30 Digital - 60...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first System Platform 2017 install. Have done plenty of mods to existing 2014 R2 installs and know what I'm doing in terms of...
Replies
Views
Wonderware Intouch, Kepware timing issue with "simultaneous" writing of many tags I have an Intouch application coupled with Kepware that is...
Replies
Views
So a customer gave me a list of tags they want to import into Historian. The list was derived from an InTouch tag DB dump. The original...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom