Wonderware Problem - ArchestrA Logger

niemilkm

I have Intouch 9.5. When i have the ArchestrA Logger in Automatic mode, I can not open WindowMaker. I go to Application Manager and click on any project to open and when I click WindowMaker or WindowViewer, it shuts down Application Manager (as it should) and nothing else happens. In task manager, wm.exe is running. If I disable ArchestrA Logger (Control Panel->Admin Tools->Services), I can open any project. I would like to have AA Logger enabled though, otherwise none of my errors or problems are logged in System Management Console. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi ! im having some trouble with the following code.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dim sr as...
Replies
Views
Using: Wonderware System Plataform 3.0 SP2; Intouch 10 SP2. I used the Archestra to create objects using a script to automatically assign object...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a trainee at a industrial company and i am designing a interactive aplication with wonderware that will allow users to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great! We have a really strange issue with comms between Wonderware and a controllogix L62, we use an...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question. As I add Sound(s) to our Wonderware HMI's, I notice when an audible has sounded, the operator cannot "click" any buttons...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom