WonderWare: Program works in viewer, but links missing in window maker

jds8086

1st off I'm very new to WonderWare, the program am i needing to modify is version 10.1

The issue that i am having is that while the program functions just fine (all of the symbols are displaying the correct numbers, buttons work, etc..) but when i open the program up in window maker, there are no links present to any of the symbols that reside in the folder "{program root}\ArchestrASymbols". All these files end in extension ".vedef". Is there some other way these types of symbols are linked? I'm needing to change their links to other sources/tags.

Similar Topics

I’m having trouble reading the Allen Bradley Compact Logic ProgramTags Into my Archestra Wonderware SCADA program. I have the input source...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just starting to learn wonderware intouch and so far am able to understand it. but it seems like all the examples given on the program and...
Replies
Views
I'm new to WW so be gentle.... I'm having trouble communicating with tags from the runtime environement, through DASABCIP when I try using...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom