Wonderware Restore Stuck at 70% (Restore Global Data)

dizzyme

Hi,
I was trying to restore a .cab file and it was stuck at 70% - restore global data for nearly 2 hours.

What should I do from here?

I just completed my 2017 App server and OMI course, so am still a beginner!

Thanks in advance!

Do you have another copy elsewhere? Could be a corrupt spot in the file that doesn't bother it overall until it hits it. If so put that copy on a different file transfer medium. IE.. a different thumbdrive, etc. Try to restore from there.

Hi Nova5,
Thank you so much for replying!

I fixed the problem, there are not enough space in the drive therefore the restoration was stuck at that point.

Once the there's enough space in the CPU, all restoration works properly!:)