Wonderware System Management Console

Nevy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I am trying to install a fresh version of Wonderware onto a new PC as our client's old one is being replaced.

Everything has gone fine so far, I have installed all the required software (I think), Intouch, System Management Console (SMC), Drivers, etc, etc.

But, when I go to DAServer Manager in the SMC my DASABCIP driver does not show up under my "Local" node, matter of fact, no drivers do, I have also installed the FSGateway driver as well. But nothing.

Does anyone know off the top of their head, if you need to install other software to get the SMC to notice the drivers? When I drill down into my C: drive, Program Files, etc, I can see the driver folders are in the Wonderware folder under DAServers, so you would think they should show up under the Local Node in the SMC.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you sure you have installed the DASABCIP driver?
The drivers are installed separately. If they don't show up, my experience is they were not installed.

I had same problem, contacted wonderware support and was given tech note 576, which did the trick. Hope this will help.