Wonderware Web Browser ActiveX Control

Ones_Zeros

Hello
I upgraded an Wonderware InTouch computer that’s has cameras that can be viewed by clicking a button to view them.

After digging into the window all I see is the web browser activex control.

I installed the “Microsoft Web Browser” control on the new InTouch 2020 machine, imported the Wonderware application, but when I try to view the cameras all I get is a blank screen.

I’m missing a step and would appreciate guidance on how to get this working?

Thanks

IMG_3991_A.jpg IMG_3992_A.jpg

Similar Topics

I was just wondering if anybody had any experience setting comms between Wonderware Web Studio and an Lantronics XPORT-EIP comm card. I’ve...
Replies
Views
After many false starts, networking problems, crashes and calls into Wonderware......our Web Information Server is up and running. Its not...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who is running a Wonderware InTouch 9.0 program that they are looking to get access to through the internet preferably through a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom