Wonderware with Siemens S7-300 (DASSIDirec) Problem

marwan_13

Hi all Siemens Expert..!

I’m currently working on an interface communication with a Siemens S7-313, connected via Ethernet.

Here is a list of the configuration made in the project:

PLC:
S7-313-2DP
CP Card 343-1EX11-0XE0 (IP: 192.168.0.2 subnet 255.255.255.0)

Server:
WinXP Server 64 Bit , firewall off.
IP : 192.168.0.98, subnet 255.255.255.0
Network card is setup accordingly.
I’m able to ping the PLC, all 4 32 bytes packets coming back under 1ms.

Archestra:
SMC Version
DASSIDirect2
Under that branch, I have a node called S7300, with the port type “S7Cp”
The parameters at this node are the following:
-Processor type : S7 PLC
-IP: 192.168.0.2(The address of the S7 controller)
-Local TSAP : 1.0
-Remote TSAP : Rack No.: 0 -- Remote Slot No.: 3 -- Connection Resource : 3
-PLC Connectivity activated, frequency equals to 60 sec.
-Reply timeout : 15000ms
-connection timeout: 30000ms
-Alarms & events disabled.

Now for the device group:
-Name is “Master_PLC”
-Poke mode : Full optimization

Wonderware:
InTouch Window Maker Version 10.5
-Access name : Master_PLC
-Access : Master_PLC
-Node name : none
-Application Name : DASSIDirect
-Topic name : Master_PLC
-Protocal : Suite Link
-Advise only active items
-Secondary source disabled

Shall I need to configure CP card communication in siemens to work?

Regards,

Marwan

You should have just configured the CP itself. You dont need to configure the Server.

However your remote slot should be that of the CPU slot 2.

In your Wonderware configuration if your DA server is running on the same machine either put the machine name,IP, or localhost or localhost IP. But you have to reference on which node the DAS is.

Last edited:
In your Wonderware configuration if your DA server is running on the same machine either put the machine name,IP, or localhost or localhost IP. But you have to reference on which node the DAS is.

Ok many Thanks.. Regardsing CP card .. when I open diagonstic it's Run but Send/Receive not configured... do you how to configure?

Regards,

Marwan

You should not have to configure send receive for communication with intouch. That is for inter plc communications between CPUs.

After you change your Nodename post Pictures of condig. Also post your SMC log file for extended diagnostics