Xinje XC-3 temperature monitoring

xenoben

Hello everyone!

I have a task to measure the temperature outside and inside of a building, and compare them.
I am working with the xcp pro, and I have two temperature sensor wired to the plc.

Theoretically I need to read the registers with the modbus protocoll however I don't really understand the method of reading this.

If someone could help I would be glad, I can make pictures etc, if needed.

BR,
XenoBen

Hello!

The model is a XC3-24PT-E.
I have wired to the out A and B.
I made some changes to the com port settings, the serial port 3 i have made 9600BPS and parity None (the man we have bought it from, told us to), then for the first try I saw the temperature but now again nothing. I don't know which parameter or else I do wrong, that sometimes the code is working sometimes the monitor show nothing.