yORKSHIRE SWITCH GEAR

s5s7

hI,

I NEED USER MANUALS FOR YORKSHIRE YSF6 CIRUIT BREAKER 11KV,630AMP
🤞🏻 i HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME

Yorkshire Switchgear are now part of Schneider/Merlin Gerin. I suggest you contact their Leeds (UK) office on 44-113 2903645. They should be able to help you out.

Andybr

Yorkshire Switch gear

Hi,

Thanks you for your reply,

Could you give me their email address please and do you have any knowledge regarding this Switch gear.🍻

What is it that you would like to know about this switch gear?

I would be very reluctant to pass on information to someone who is not trained on this equipment, 11kV makes a big bang!

Paul

Yorkshire Switch Gear

Hi,
Thanks for the reply,

I need user manual and technical drawing for the 11Kv Circuit Diagram.So that we can do modification on the Auto Spring charge at the moment its manual charge But i dont have the 11KV drawing i have only 6.6KV drawing:beer:

Hope you guys can help me......