Your best answer for the following interview question:

My stapedius

A technically correct and literal response that might be expected from an engineer but your average interviewer may not understand the answer.

The classic answer is: "I'm too much of a perfectionist" but I'm not convinced that staged answers work in the world of engineering either. I think I like the honesty one better.

Nick

Similar Topics

Its easy... The one with the best programming software... duh... Best programming software you ask??? ummm..... well.....umm.......
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am going to need to use HART multi-drop in order to handle a series of Vega Radar units. There are a lot of options and I'm wondering what...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom