Your best answer for the following interview question:

You my friend would fit in just fine out here.
Of all the supervisor's comments in my personnel file at one of my former employers the one I'm proudest of is the entry, "Is prone to inappropriate sarcasm". To which I replied, "There's no such thing as inappropriate sarcasm". It goes a long way toward explaining why I was self-employed for the last twenty years.

Of all the supervisor's comments in my personnel file at one of my former employers the one I'm proudest of is the entry, "Is prone to inappropriate sarcasm". To which I replied, "There's no such thing as inappropriate sarcasm". It goes a long way toward explaining why I was self-employed for the last twenty years.

Once called a vendor, a sothern very conservative company. Receptionist answered, and I cracked wise saying I was "so and so from the southern gay rights committee, and was wondering if Clark (mechanical engineer) would be giving his support again this year".

She laughed so hard, she fell off her chain and chipped a bone in her elbow. My company caught wind and reprimanded me for " Inappropriate Jocularity" resulting in bodily injury.

Need to try that one next time I go drinking at the bar. Instead of fist fighting, maybe I can laugh them to death.

Na....................I'm not that funny

Two answers....

Math and Patron Tequila.... not in that particular order but I think you understand ; )