Zelio + HMISTO501 Question

Martindag

Hi there,

Prety new with these Schneider HMI
I got a little HMISTO501 and i would like to connect it to my Zelio, i got the schneider cable and all.

All i want is that HMI to show the count of my 4 counter in my Zelio
(C1, C2, C3, C4 )

I made 4 Numeric Display on my HMI for these. i think all the communication seem alright it was prety much straight forward.

The part i dont understand is the Device Adress i need to put in my Variable ?

For exemple :
For the Counter 1 in my Vijeo Designer Variable i put these:

C1 ...Integer...External...ZelioLogicSmartRelay01...SL IN 1...Disabled...None

Not a Zelio user, but a counter is NOT an integer, it's another type, it has current values, preset values and several other attributes.

Therefore you are likely to adress the first word with adress SL IN1, not the Counter 1.

I spoke with the Schneider tech support for my question so, he told me the HMISTO501 can't work with the Zelio Ladder and only in Logic Block.

I will have to convert all my ladder into logic block to make that HMI work lol...