Zelio Smart relay program first attempt

I had a little bit of spare time today so I decided work on the program instead of just answering the questions you had asked.
Snip...
So I wonder if I could get away with not so mant lines of code,but what do I know! ...
I'm sure some of the other guys on here can reduce the number of code lines. I was only doing a conversion of the electrical schematic that was shown in the link. Some changes were to accomodate the differences in the Zelio as compared to the schematic. At 9 lines or 6 rungs, I really saw no need to try to condense it.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
I have a zelio logic 2 smart relay on an alarm system. The relay is getting no inputs at all yet is showing the coil to be energised and the...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I want to use a Zelio to monitor pulses coming from a device. If the pulses are higher than 0.5Hz, then the output is on but if it drops...
Replies
Views
I want to be able to pause a zelio smart relay timer, so when the machine is running the timer times, then pauses when the machine is stopped then...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm currently using a Zelio Logic smart relay (SR2B201BD) with a GSM Modem and communications interface. I was wondering when I try...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom