Zelio Smart Relay Pulse Counting

Andrew EPS

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi There, I want to use a Zelio to monitor pulses coming from a device. If the pulses are higher than 0.5Hz, then the output is on but if it drops under this frequency, turn off. Can anyone help with this seemingly simple task? Or should I look at a different device?

Here is my example of a less than 2 seconds duration pulse transition detection logic.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
I have a zelio logic 2 smart relay on an alarm system. The relay is getting no inputs at all yet is showing the coil to be energised and the...
Replies
Views
I want to be able to pause a zelio smart relay timer, so when the machine is running the timer times, then pauses when the machine is stopped then...
Replies
Views
Here is my first attempt of creating an simple alarm system for my small shop using a Zelio smart relay. One door a reed switch above the door, a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm currently using a Zelio Logic smart relay (SR2B201BD) with a GSM Modem and communications interface. I was wondering when I try...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom