ZEN,ALFA,LOGO what is better?

Valera

Hi.
I need help for made of selection of type of PLC. There are the small PLSs: Omron-ZEN, Siemens-LOGO, Mitsubishi-ALFA. I don't know what is the best among of these ones? Do you have anything practice whith these subjects? I need for solving task: there is conveyor line (16 conveyors, 8 machines (bottling, packking, etc) and I want to assemble system for contol these conveyors. Like 1)machine run->sensor flash (there is timer delay in program)->conveyor run 2)machine stop->belt of conveyor is filled by bottles->sensor stop flash always on ->timer on->conveyor stop 3) machine start->conveyor start. And some addition tasks like- counting bottles and for each 200 bottles there will be signal of ring. And so on.
What is your advice? I must take into consideration price ($ money), amount of Memory bit, timers, counters, amount of program (value of lines of program), and I know that soft programming of OMRON (ZEN Support Software) is very good. I saw SoftComfortLOGO and I think that this one is worse then ZENSuppSoft.
What is your opinion

Hi

In what they call smart relay there is 2 families.
1.Useing ladder logic.
2.Useing logic gates.
You need to chose what is beeter for you.My preference is ledder logic.
Omron Zen support ledder logic Alfa support logic gate.
I would take also in my consideration Automation Direct DL-05.
It checper then the Zen and it real PLC not smart realy.
The smart realy have limitation of number of contact in rung,limitation of timers internal relays ect...
from the other side the Zen have small HMI and you might need it.

good luck

No, I don't need for HMI. And what is logic gate? Is it like FUP? Logo has both FUP and LAD. What is cost of Automation Direct DL-05 and cable of connectionning to this one? Cost of the kabel is used for connection to ZEN or LOGO is 90 EURO.