ZEN V2: sequential reuse of output bits ?

1.) The Pusher extends and hold it then TIMER-Xa active retract the pusher (Q0)

2.) The cycle will count after retract (C0).

3.) Timer-Xb will active and motor will rotate 1 turn for only 1 sec for each movement.1 CYCLE complete. (1st Surface)

4.) Pusher extends again and holds it then TIMER-Xc active then retract the pusher (Q0).

5.) The cycle will count after retract (C0).

6.) Timer-Xd will active and motor will rotate 1 turn for only 1 sec for every movement.2 CYCLE complete. (2nd Surface)

continue it with,

cycle-3 with Timer-Xe and Timer-Xf

and

cycle-4 with Timer-Xg and Timer-Xh.

Process end.

Now using 8 timer.

The 4 surface Cube will have an individual timer for laser/heat (?)

if Input-1 active at any sequence Q2 will off and Timer for controlling Q2 then will skip/bypass after Q1 fallen down.

then go to Q0 section to active again until count complete.

Q0 = Cylinder and Laser/heat?
Q1 = motor ?
Q2 = ?

Is this your process requirement?

The outputs and their processes are:

Q0: pneumatic cylinder extension (for holding the cube against the iron)
Q1: pneumatic cylinder retraction (allowing for cube rotation)
Q2: low speed DC motor to drive cube rotation mechanism (one 360 degree rotation per process)

The iron that does the burning is stationary. So, there's no control needed for this.

One complete cycle would consist of 4/6 cube surfaces being burned.

Thanks for the help, Osman.

Try this Revision 8, with changes to Rungs 24 and 36.

Now that we know how the machine works, in hindsight there are probably much easier ways that would work better on the ZEN programmable relay. Possibly the Timers that control Q2 could be placed together, and then I1 switch could be used to trigger a shunt contact that diverted the program flow past the Q2 timers.

R8 is spot on.

Lancie1, thank you for all your time and help with this. You're awesome (y)

I'm glad the YouTube video was helpful. Next time I'll try to add a video earlier on, and maybe a CAD printout or two.