GE Fanuc CPU374 plus problem

czar.vieira

Good Afternoon everybody,

I am facing some problems with CPU374-plus FW12.22(GV). The problem is, it halts and starts blinking the leds EOK, LAN and STAT (simultaneously). The only way to get it working again is re-loading the firmware, but after a short period (a couple of days) it halts again.
Do you have any idea about what is going on?
Thank you, regards,
César.

Something/someone is likely corrupting the firmware. If you cannot locate a major RFI/EMF or grounding problem. It likely needs to be sent in for repair.
Also.
Verify that the power supply is adequate and not borderline. If it is close to capacity try moving modules from the CPU rack to an expansion rack.

Last edited:
HI dear
how one help me to solve the problem with cpu 374plus GE FANUC
Run disabled and (EOK,LAN&STAT ALL BLINKING UNISON)
HAMZA