Free S7 Logging tool

L D[AR2P#0.0]

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have created a basic logger for S7-300/1200/1500 Profinet plcs. Please feel free to download and try it. I have tested it using a real S7-1500 plc as well as PLCSIM(V15.1) via NetToPLCsim. Comms uses the snap7 dll

S7-1200/1500 DBs must be non-optimised and remote PUT/GET enabled.

Thanks for sharing. From the files it looks like only 1 address is logged?
Perhaps later include a connection string to a remote database or include a free such as sqlite?

Yes, it logs one data point although you can run multiple instances of the application - each will use up a connection to the plc though.

I've not had any exposure to databases.

Similar Topics

Hlo All,, Greetings:bow: I need to find some softwares which can import data from plc tags or hmi and log in my pc in anyway. kindly let me know...
Replies
Views
I'm looking into methods of Alarm Logging and considered a few products, such as the OPC AE Historian from MatrikonOPC but unfortunately it won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Quick question. I have a Siemens PLC and need to log some signals. For free... Anyone any ideas? I have KeptWare installed and am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Hello, S7-200 is installed with dot matrix printer. its printer is not working. now I have changed the printer. Problem in new printer is that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom