Sercos Card Bad

exazier

Has anyone heard of any problems with controllogix (5555) Sercos card (1756-m 3 axis) these are the fiber optic send and recieve card module, i have had many problems in last two day with one losing it sync with processor and then the card just completely died and would not reset this ia a very new intall and less than six months.

Similar Topics

Im having a problem with the sercos network during firmware upgrade. Im tryimg to flash my drives from 1.135< to 1.136. When i'm using...
Replies
Views
When replacing an AB sercos interface card module. If catalog numbers match (1756-M03SE/A) the original and replacement card. What does part...
Replies
Views
Hi All Is there such a card as generic sercos card for control logix. I think I remember someone telling me about it. If so has anyone used...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has...
Replies
Views
The CP led indicator flashes red for a split second then back to green. Other two led indicators stay green at all times. I’ve checked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom