Network scanning tools

I am always stunned by the details from Slitheris.
AngryIP is really stripped down in comparison, plus you have to sometimes manually enter the IP range you want to scan. Slitheris lets you know every range out there.

Last edited:
Yes from what I see Slitheris does the Business shame it is limited to 50 Nodes we have over 100 on the control network, drives, screens, plcs and switches...

Just need to run multiple times and figure out how to add - ranges..

Oh and once you install there is a Make portable option on the File menu in the app..đź“š

Al

Oh and once you install there is a Make portable option on the File menu in the app..đź“š

Al

Thanks for that heads up - I had not even looked for the option, but it is now installed as a portable app on one of my trusty USB drives.

Yes from what I see Slitheris does the Business shame it is limited to 50 Nodes we have over 100 on the control network, drives, screens, plcs and switches...

Just need to run multiple times and figure out how to add - ranges..

Al

Did you try on more than 50 nodes? I think it will work, they only would like you to buy to go over 50...