Identify Modbus registers available in Versapro

AB_PLC

I have a Versapro project file for a Versamax PLC. Need to identify what type of variables are suitable and made available for BMS system to read. Any ideas?o_O

Your title mentions Modbus. Modbus addresses prefixed by 4 correspond to %R memory. Modbus addresses prefixed by 3 correspond to %AI memory. Modbus addresses prefixed by 1 correspond to %I memory. Modbus addresses prefixed by 0 correspond to %Q memory.Any other memory types in the PLC need to be copied into one of those four to be available to the Modbus master.

I'm familiar with that concept on Schneider/Telemecanique processors. So it's the exact same for GE/Emerson Versamax processors also? for example a %R1582 would be available for MODBUS/TCP as 401582?

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hey All. I am working on my home automation system (again). I want to tinker around with my irrigation system. The system itself is pretty...
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 5280 a I am trying to figure out which of the Ethernet ports are A and B. Not finding it in the manual and this is a new...
Replies
Views
I have a project I am designing a quote for an upgrade on. Per the schematic, the PLC I saw and an upload I took, it is run by an AB MicroLogic...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to identify which Field devices is wired into which PLC Slot in the chassis. I am not familiar with PLC 5. I open the Code and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom